#1 mc board

Reaction score
Well I'm having a ball learning about my Phantom. Flying it a trip(!) and I'm starting to think of upgrades. As I said in my previous post I going full tilt into FPV and here is where my question lies. You Tube has a video called " Phantom 1 Upgrade Kit," it about 4.5 minutes long and shows all the cool upgrades to the interior of the drone. One of the first things is the replacement of the mc board. Is this just another stock board or is it something that has modifications to handle all the improvements? If its improved does anyone know where to get one?
Phantom 1 pic 001.jpg

Well I'm having a ball learning about my Phantom. Flying it a trip(!) and I'm starting to think of upgrades. As I said in my previous post I going full tilt into FPV and here is where my question lies. You Tube has a video called " Phantom 1 Upgrade Kit," it about 4.5 minutes long and shows all the cool upgrades to the interior of the drone. One of the first things is the replacement of the mc board. Is this just another stock board or is it something that has modifications to handle all the improvements? If its improved does anyone know where to get one? View attachment 122473
Can you post the video I got more flight time with 1.1.1. With a multi star battery the mode is a bigger battery door

Well, I did go looking and couldn't find one for sale. The big improvement seems to be that the PMC is soldered to the board...I think I'll just stick with a PMC v2 and go from there. Thanks for the help, Greg.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic