1.3gjz 2 4ghz 5.8ghz need advice please

Reaction score
Ok so I have the phantom 4 with my Flir Vue Pro thermal camera attached using 5 8ghz transmitter , does ok but I just purchased the MATRICE 300 and am going to move the flir vue pro to the Matrice which has insane range. The more I research long range antennas and transmitters all I get is 5.8. I know very little about this topic but I do know if I want a long range video signal then 2.4ghz and 1.3ghz is the way to go.
I use my drone to track coyotes at night. Where I do it from is a bit higher level than where the coyotes roam with almost no obstructions but a few trees.
Can someone who knows what their talking about please just tell me what I need to buy to get me a clear video feed for the longest distance. I do NOT use goggles I use a video reciever monitor. So what transmitter and receiever should I buy and which antennas should I buy. ? Tha k you so much in advance for your insight.
Tony

Ok so I have the phantom 4 with my Flir Vue Pro thermal camera attached using 5 8ghz transmitter , does ok but I just purchased the MATRICE 300 and am going to move the flir vue pro to the Matrice which has insane range. The more I research long range antennas and transmitters all I get is 5.8. I know very little about this topic but I do know if I want a long range video signal then 2.4ghz and 1.3ghz is the way to go.
I use my drone to track coyotes at night. Where I do it from is a bit higher level than where the coyotes roam with almost no obstructions but a few trees.
Can someone who knows what their talking about please just tell me what I need to buy to get me a clear video feed for the longest distance. I do NOT use goggles I use a video reciever monitor. So what transmitter and receiever should I buy and which antennas should I buy. ? Tha k you so much in advance for your insight.
Tony
I use a dual antenna video monitor I do NOT use goggles. If that matters

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik