[02242940][07 00][00] device not detected.

Reaction score
Haven't been able to use my Phantom 3 standard for 6 months. The video cuts out after a short while and I get a Remote Controller signal weak. When I try to upgrade firmware either over the air or by the Micro-SD, it always fails, but sometimes gets further than others. The log file shows this gem [02242940][07 00][00] device not detected. which I infer is indicating some problem with the wifi video link. But I noticed that the versions before 1.08, when I started this mess, don't even test [07 00][00] so how do I know if that device ever worked?

Can anyone tell me anything about that device vis a vis firmware updating?
Thanks

A very severe downgrade got rid of the error. It took several tries to get the downgrade to work. The software resists attempts to downgrade, so you have to use DEBUG to override. It's just a mess.

I have no idea what firmware I am on or what which firmware I need to load I have read for 3 weeks straight and I know about the debug file

please take a look at my log file and advise

Thank you so much

Attachments

• P3C_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    129.5 KB · Views: 525
I have no idea what firmware I am on or what which firmware I need to load I have read for 3 weeks straight and I know about the debug file

please take a look at my log file and advise

Thank you so much
do you have multiple firmware packets on your SD card?

Sorry for digging out this old thread, but how exactly did you fix this? I have this same error too now, and I tried almost all versions with Debug. None worked till now.

I'm starting to believe the module is the transmitting module inside the gimbal, which maybe overheated due to the update. That would explain why I get no video signal/rc connection anymore. On the other side if my assumption was true, how could you have solved it with a severe downgrade again?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik