Your 2015 Phantom 3 Feature Request

Just a stronger gimbal and or better protection for the camera. I almost bought the Go Pro version but then decided for complete integration to go with the vision 2+. I think I would almost like to have (if it were completely integrated) a Go Pro then the OEM camera. Go Pro is just leading edge technology form the camera standpoint. I think the drone platform itself is great. Bob

Ephemeralization :

• "To progressively do more with less until eventually doing everything with nothing"

That is what Technology has been about since the human-animal rubbed two sticks to make fire or stone tools. Today, however, the iteration cycle is exponentially faster.

Both companies (DJI and GoPro) are surely aware of the Ephemeralization Phenomena. Both camera's and drone's are rapidly being ephemeralized.

That means DJI can exploit the simpler mechanics of new tech cameras and GoPro can too with drone frames.
Actually... a drone camera does not need the User Friendly box shape of a GoPro camera... just the mechanism.
GoPro knows this and realizes it must also meld its camera know-how into drone frames.

DJI... While improving your camera offerings... also improve your existing product base by opening up performance limits... such as speed and decent limits on the P2V+. (i know I know... your strategy may be based on mitigating liability or warranty claims.

Key Point: If a P2V+ is upgraded to become a V3 then somehow add back in the performance increases mentioned above.

Like others have posted.
I like the ability to turn lights an or off. Could have some fun with that.
making the craft more modular. The ability to build it the way you want with predesigned parts
make repairing the craft easier with available parts.
Maybe better manuals
data logging capabilities
avoidance capabilities (trees :shock: )

Why not just remove the distortion with a camera model in something like Photoshop. If you want less distortion you'll have to sacrifice field of view because that's the trade off.

russianfront said:
Put a better quality camera on it and get rid of the semi fish eye look! Terrible for landscape photos!
Terrible?? Some of us seem to manage.
5064-74-XL.jpg

http://abovephotos.smugmug.com/AP/Noosa/i-f8Gq7RQ/A

Great shots Meta

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav