**** you, Florida and Hawaii flyers !!!

Reaction score
Woke up to this stupid **** here in dreary old Cleveland:

Cleveland_snow.jpg

Meanwhile, you Phantom owners in Florida and warmer climes are out enjoying your birds all winter long while the rest of us suffer! I will resume my Photoshop and Premiere Pro training tapes that I stopped watching in May when the weather got warmer, but it won't satisfy my cravings to FLY LIKE AN EAGLE and KISS THE MOTHER-EFFIN' SKY !!! :roll:

Yup! The crap did fall in Michigan also. Maybe even more. Been snowing all day here, light, but still coming down. A little amount of hope was the weatherman this morning stated I may see temps in the low 40's and rain by Sunday. Hope so. I don't need more of this crap like last year below.

Attachments

• Hell4.jpg
    Hell4.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 937
C'mon down guys! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mail me a plane ticket and I will come. Even though I don't like Florida, I'll come for a free trip!!!!! :D :D :D

And I was complaining about the light dusting of snow and 28 degrees we had here in Texas. I feel better already! :lol:
Got snow shoes for your bird?

I am snow deprived and would love to fly in it. House swap? Going to be 80 tomorrow in South CA.

fastsmiles said:
And I was complaining about the light dusting of snow and 28 degrees we had here in Texas. I feel better already! :lol:
Got snow shoes for your bird?
You got snow? Dallas here, we had some LIGHT frosting on window corners.

PhantomPhreak said:
I am snow deprived and would love to fly in it. House swap? Going to be 80 tomorrow in South CA.
:cry: ...And if not for the 2008 resession, I would be very close to you right now. CA and AZ border.

Precisely why I left Wisconsin and migrated to Florida!
I no longer have to mess with that white stuff which I have a strong allergy too.
But right now here in Kissimmee, it's either been strong winds or rain keeping me from flying.

Got a little snow here in TN as well so I tried to get some video of it but the camera ended up dying on me after a little over a minute in. Most of it melted before I was able to get home, but this is what I got. Next time I'll be sure to charge the camera. lol The orignal plan was to fly along the trails and then take it up high so you could see everything better.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Jaz7oQNkk[/youtube]

PhantomPhreak said:

Trust me, that is NOT a good idea --- unless you enjoy seeing your Phantom plummet to the ground like a rock from 300 feet up because of iced props or wet snow causing a short circuit !!

Enjoy your 80F year-round temps in Southern CA and try not to rub it in all us Notherners' and Midwesterners' faces --- cuz most of us aint flying again until next April. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I laugh in your general direction, it's like Spring here

if you can get through the foot of snow.

How many times do I have to post this?

WANTED: Really rich, fun, lady who needs an untallented phantom pilot. Don't do dishes, cook or any of that other stuff. Can mix a 2 part drink and open beer. I can do the finger pop in the mouth thing though. :lol:

IflyinWY said:
WANTED: Really rich, fun, lady who needs an untallented phantom pilot. Don't do dishes, cook or any of that other stuff. Can mix a 2 part drink and open beer. I can do the finger pop in the mouth thing though. :lol:

You're quite the catch .... :roll:

IflyinWY said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I laugh in your general direction, it's like Spring here

if you can get through the foot of snow.

How many times do I have to post this?

Hell... You got any sisters??? :D

-slinger

haha it's basically flying season all year round here in Hawaii (except for some windy days).

Molokai said:
haha it's basically flying season all year round here in Hawaii (except for some windy days).
National news a little while ago stated it was below freezing in ALL 50 States, so?

If you took the quad outside right now all you would do is hear it after about 50 feet away. Snowing like crazy right now! Why is it that Winter can show up six weeks early but Spring or Summer NEVER do?
19 degrees F here. As the crow flies, 190 miles North and a little East of me it is 4 degrees F. :cry:
This is just nuts.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl