Yay or nay?

Nay for the Board, Yay for the 4 in 1 fast charger at 26.09, I have one for my P4 and it works very well, they are fan cooled and they barely get warm. I saw some not so good reviews for the board as they get very hot.

Reactions: Samuel Quinn
To balance it out so far, I'll give a 'Yay' for the parallel charger board. I've got one and it works fine but,of course, doesn't charge 3 batteries simultaneously, but only in turn - although I'm not sure if the other one suggested does either. What I find useful is that the charging board alternately flashes info on the current (very sorry for the pun :)) voltage of the battery it is charging and the calculated remaining charging time.

Unlike the 'fast charger' mentioned, you can't charge the RC at the same time though, at least, I've never tried to do so. Yes, too, to the /heat sinks/diodes/resistors/or whatever they are/ on the charger board getting hot - I guess that's why (as you can see in the link photo) they have the word "HOT" on them.... Being totally non-technically-minded, I readily accept that that's what the /heat sinks/diodes/resistors/whatever they are/ are designed to do..... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20