WTT Inspire 1 with extras for p4p/sold

Reaction score
I have a inspire 1 with a x3 that I’m CONSIDERING trading for a p4p+. Comes with 2 batteries 1 T47 & 1 T48, charger, controller, and DJI hard case. Drone flys great. Was used by solar power company and only flew by 107 licensed pilots. Never wreaked and the x3 came was only activated 4 days ago. Had a x5 attached while used so the x3 is like brand new. Message me with what you have. Thanks for looking
IMG_3209.jpg
IMG_3210.jpg
IMG_3209.jpg
IMG_3211.jpg
IMG_3212.jpg
IMG_3213.jpg

I have a inspire 1 with a x3 that I’m CONSIDERING trading for a p4p+. Comes with 2 batteries 1 T47 & 1 T48, charger, controller, and DJI hard case. Drone flys great. Was used by solar power company and only flew by 107 licensed pilots. Never wreaked and the x3 came was only activated 4 days ago. Had a x5 attached while used so the x3 is like brand new. Message me with what you have. Thanks for lookingView attachment 115108View attachment 115109View attachment 115110View attachment 115111View attachment 115112View attachment 115113

I don’t have a p4p but I do have a p4 that comes with a phantom rain wetsuit and a parazero parachute system... lmk

I have a p4p plus. 2 batteries, never crashed, charger, all cables, hard case. Used by 107 pilot. I may be interested, would need to see if my Huwei media pad 3 would work with your drone.

Reactions: justinca2013
I have a p4p plus. 2 batteries, never crashed, charger, all cables, hard case. Used by 107 pilot. I may be interested, would need to see if my Huwei media pad 3 would work with your drone.

It uses the DJI go app instead of the go4 app or litchi. I have a p4s and m2z. I use a iPad2 mini for it with no issue. DJI go is laid out the same as go 4 if you have never used it. The x3 for the inspire has a zoom feature on it as well. Am willing to send to DJI to do swap. Would love to see pics

I have a like new Phantom 4 drone, I would be willing to trade + ?
Where are you located? I would like to do a trade in person.
Thanks for considering...

I’m located close to Knoxville TN and travel to Asheville NC for work. Would love to do trades in person if at all possible I have a original P4 in like new condition. I’m really looking for a p4p for the 1” sensor. I liked my inspire for the zoom feature but I’ve since purchased a M2Z.

I’m located close to Knoxville TN and travel to Asheville NC for work. Would love to do trades in person if at all possible I have a original P4 in like new condition. I’m really looking for a p4p for the 1” sensor. I liked my inspire for the zoom feature but I’ve since purchased a M2Z.
Thanks for your response. I just purchased a Phantom 4 pro v2.0. That is why I am selling my Phantom 4. I also have a Mavic 2 Zoom. The Mavic 2 is a great drone. Good luck on your Inspire drone sale...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1