WTK: What A P4 pro is worth

Reaction score
Got 9 batteries, number of chargers, low time, many props, super nice case, and mounts for CS. The batteries are about half high captivity batteries. Thinking about selling it. I have a number of drones. Just don't fly it, but if not worth much will keep it for "ifee" use.Meaning I don't care if I crash it or not.

Last edited:
I’ve been looking for a P4 Pro. Please send me a message if your still trying to sell. Thanks.

Not necessary trying to sell. Just what it is worth. If it is worth selling, I would sell it. it not it will be used to do some risks things. I have been wanting to try.

Forgot to add it has a Titan amp. It is impressive.

I don’t what it’s worth; you would have to add up all of your accessories as well as the drone. It’s probably worth quite a bit being that you have 9 batteries.

The real answer is that it's worth what someone will pay for it. If I was interested I would check eBay (or similar) and see what similar condition items are going for. I'm still making money with mine so it's a non issue for me.

For anyone selling I would be very hesitant to use Ebay for something as delicate and complex as a drone. You can say 'no returns' all you want but if the buyer breaks something and then claims the unit arrived 'not as described' then the seller will lose every time and be forced to take the unit back. Ebay favors the buyer so heavily in disputes that there really is no such thing as 'no returns' on Ebay, just be warned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20