WTB: Phantom 4 Pro

I am looking to get back into flying drones and looking to buy a excellent condition phantom 4 pro. Please let me know what you have.
I’m thinking of selling mine as I really don’t have anywhere to fly anymore.
It’s a Phantom 4 Pro which is in mint condition with only 36 minutes of flight time. 2 batteries, bunch of CP and ND filters, soft case that wraps around the stock case. Not sure about price, I’m thinking somewhere around $1000, but that is negotiable of course. Let me know if your interested.

It’s a Phantom 4 Pro which is in mint condition with only 36 minutes of flight time. 2 batteries, bunch of CP and ND filters, soft case that wraps around the stock case. Not sure about price, I’m thinking somewhere around $1000, but that is negotiable of course. Let me know if your interested.
Can you send me pics? I PM you my cell# if it's easier to text them to me

Also potentially interested. (My pro 4 + went into the lake today) if the other guy doesn’t work out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31