WTB: P4Pro w/o controller.

Where are you located? That always helps.

Where did your P4P go?
Wish I could help but quit flippin few months ago. Only kept 1 P4P and a P4 with wetsuits. Will keep you in mind.
Good luck.

Where did your P4P go?
Wish I could help but quit flippin few months ago. Only kept 1 P4P and a P4 with wetsuits. Will keep you in mind.
Good luck.
Good question! The drone decided to fall from the sky into a forest where I will never find it, and is over 1000 miles from my home. No, that is not the range of my drone but the driving distance to get to the flight area.

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
Something to consider. Just the camera for a p4p tends to be worth close to what your budget numbers are.
OK. I've seen p4p kit's being listed for $1000 to 1100, and figured the aircraft might be worth half that. I could be wrong. That's why I did not state a price in my original request. The market will decide for me. Thanks.

Reactions: Capt KO and Starz
That price was available earlier this year (during Mini Madness) but have recovered somewhat. Sold a beautiful P4P then for $695 but later Pro and + plus models for up to $1150. Market will decide.
Check local Craigslist for listings over a month old and make lowball offers. Worked well for me. Example; P4P w all dead batteries list (@ $700) bought (@ $400) like new (was never charged!). Newer batteries, sold for $900.
Went a bit nuts flipping drones, now I’ve stopped. Loved buying and flying, selling not so much. Lol

Would you be open to a P4Adv? Might be much closer to your price range. All your equipment will work and same camera. Your 300F Pro remote is already an upgrade if you go that route. The 300C remote was the only mistake DJI made with that model.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj