WTB OEM Obsidian 4 Propellers

Reaction score
Looking for Obsidian Propellers DJI brand only. Thanks

Pardon my ignorance, you mean they have black props? Use Rit dye and do a batch of them. People have been dying props on this forum for a while. I dyed some blue ones. My thoughts was it would blend in with the sky and help my videography.

Pardon my ignorance, you mean they have black props? Use Rit dye and do a batch of them. People have been dying props on this forum for a while. I dyed some blue ones. My thoughts was it would blend in with the sky and help my videography.
Never tried dying props before but might have to

Here you go. In stock. Says genuine DJI.

Reactions: Phoenix One
Here you go. In stock. Says genuine DJI.
Thanks I'll check it out

Reactions: Phoenix One
Really fast shipping. Impressive. And looks to be genuine DJI.
41B537C6-F0C6-41AA-B181-206760786D5B.jpeg

Reactions: dronesky
Nice gotta grab some i got a one set of black and one set of brand new whites ill never use.. And 2 white batteries.. With a little black vinyl wrap.. ?

Nice gotta grab some i got a one set of black and one set of brand new whites ill never use.. And 2 white batteries.. With a little black vinyl wrap.. ?
Hey, have a little fun with some black dye. Take the white battery covers off and get those white props, watch them go to grey to black. Lol

I think.. i see a pair of red or orange props coming into fruitation. .?? thanks for the tip! Now How to do tye dye?

Reactions: dronesky

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers