Wow what is up with these prices

Reaction score
I bought my P4 refurb for $600.00 and have been saving up when possible for a P4P.
Now i look at the sales stuff and i see P4P refurbs going for around $1150.00 now

And the thing that got me going was that you can find P4P+V2 for about the same as P4P+'s new
$1439.00 to $1499,00..and we are only talking about 90 bucks difference
What's up with that...Might as well save up the extra 90 and get the latest V2

www.phantomhelp.com/Buy-DJI-Phantom/?

Reactions: emugash
Yep and that is before the Chinese get hit with tariffs for unfair trade practices!

I’m not ready yet but may order one if the talks don’t produce results is China ending its unfair trade practices.
Jim
WA5TEF

It looks to me as if DJI really wants to dump their stock, they've achieved market saturation (everyone who wants a phantom has one, for the most part) so they put the V2 on the market and matched prices. Especially since their new announcement is around the corner and they probably have the mavic v2 or phantom 5 coming around. I would wait till the event to purchase anything from them cause when the p5 is released prices all around go down.

Reactions: JWH
Yep and that is before the Chinese get hit with tariffs for unfair trade practices!

I’m not ready yet but may order one if the talks don’t produce results is China ending its unfair trade practices.
Jim
WA5TEF
I’ve had my new phantom for pro for around four months fly every day got a wonderful camera but you really need to think about it I know you can’t believe everything you read but you can trust me I wouldn’t do it I’ve already got cracks in the shell and I fly very carefully never have wrecked are you had to order a new shell and the bird is brand new not very world built like them navigate my Mavic is still 100% good after almost 2 years

It looks to me as if DJI really wants to dump their stock, they've achieved market saturation (everyone who wants a phantom has one, for the most part) so they put the V2 on the market and matched prices. Especially since their new announcement is around the corner and they probably have the mavic v2 or phantom 5 coming around. I would wait till the event to purchase anything from them cause when the p5 is released prices all around go down.
DJI event Announcement just got delayed. So it'll be facinating to see how that affects prices.

Howdy from TEXAS. How did you get those frame cracks??

I’ve had my new phantom for pro for around four months fly every day got a wonderful camera but you really need to think about it I know you can’t believe everything you read but you can trust me I wouldn’t do it I’ve already got cracks in the shell and I fly very carefully never have wrecked are you had to order a new shell and the bird is brand new not very world built like them navigate my Mavic is still 100% good after almost 2 years

Punctuation is your friend.

I noticed lately that on my P4, the video quality is all distorted when I am flying. We live in the country and use Hughes Net for our WiFi. I’ve tried every possible solution, but to no avail. Chat online with DJI suggests doing a reset. Thoughts? Solutions?

I got brand new p4adv bundle for 1K. Now trying to unload like new p3std and it seems like Im better off keeping it as a back up rather than loosing 300$ by selling it.

is it worth it to buy a refurbished as apposed to a new one?
Lou

If you buy a new one, and in the first thirty days something goes wrong with it, they'll replace it with another new one.

Now think about it, what happens to the original lemon you purchased ?
Just like car manufacturers, they probably have 100.s maybe 1000's of returns, and what do they do with them.?

My theory is It goes into the "refurbished" pile, they do a thirty second once over test,then they exchange them for the units returned under warranty after thirty days or, to poor suckers like me under the care refresh.
Then they play the #'s game, if it at least outlasts the warranty, they're in the clear

Notice they don't say "factory" refurbished? the service dept in California is a warehouse.

Watch my video in my thread and see if you don't reach the same conclusion.

I sent a registered letter to Frank Wang,Chinese Billionaire and owner/CEO of DJI, asking for help.

Wait until you see what his reponse was a month later

Reactions: JWH and ABTOCMEPTb
wanna see a schoolyard fight? I never woulda believed that DJI would try to push me around and bully me in public... I guess they never heard, don't mess with Texans.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl