Wow!. Look At This Fox News Video.

Reactions: ObiDon
I'm not sure about the federal offense. But I do think that in the few cases I have seen. The person that did shoot down the drone was still arrested and charged as you are firing into the open sky

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
It's not an offense if law enforcement is bringing the drone down.. Watching that laughable video you can see the media's agenda.. To completely vilify all UAV's, create fear and worry about UAV's amongst the general public, and use the word "drone" as often as possible.. These news outlets and the media in general make me sick..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's not an offense if law enforcement is bringing the drone down.. Watching that laughable video you can see the media's agenda.. To completely vilify all UAV's, create fear and worry about UAV's amongst the general public, and use the word "drone" as often as possible.. These news outlets and the media in general make me sick..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
It can be. That is, the police could be held civilly liable for the damage. This is why some cities, such as Salt Lake City, are attempting to pass laws that allow this. Frankly, I don't have an issue with making it legal for law enforcement to shoot a drone that is in violation of the law.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.