Wow is this FRUSTRATING ... yesterday it worked fine.

Reaction score
Last night's test flight with new PMU and IOSD worked fine, and it started to drizzle so I quickly landed and came inside. Just plugged in a battery today and no loud happy chirps ... instead, a single repeating beep. Anyone know what that signal means?

After I calm down I will tear the whole thing apart and perhaps remove, retest, and then reinstall the mods.

I was finally happy with this setup. and I have some new batteries on order. I hope I don't have to send them back.

Help!!

I completely took it apart and uninstalled the new gizmos and fired it up. Worked fine. I reinstalled the components with the Mother of All Solder, and I had three flights tonight of 9 min, 9 min, and 12 min over the Hudson River here in NY. Whew.

I completely took it apart and uninstalled the new gizmos and fired it up. Worked fine. I reinstalled the components with the Mother of All Solder, and I had three flights tonight of 9 min, 9 min, and 12 min over the Hudson River here in NY. Whew.

You have nerves of steel. Not sure I would of braved a flight over water quite so soon after the things in the previous posts.

Reactions: IflyinWY

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik