would phantom 3 hold 2 small flashlights plastic

Reaction score
Hello all I was about to try to use 2 small plastic flash lights there small and put one on each side of the phantom 3 standard. on the landing part of the drone, I have them on there with rubber bans it seems to hold them on there pretty good. I don't think the drone would have any problems flying its not a lot of weight on landing gear what does anyone else think of this, or does anyone have idea what lights would be good for a drone. thanks for any advice

Hello all I was about to try to use 2 small plastic flash lights there small and put one on each side of the phantom 3 standard. on the landing part of the drone, I have them on there with rubber bans it seems to hold them on there pretty good. I don't think the drone would have any problems flying its not a lot of weight on landing gear what does anyone else think of this, or does anyone have idea what lights would be good for a drone. thanks for any advice
The Phantom could probably manage the weight of two small flashlights .... but
Putting steel objects on the landing gear might upset the compass which is on the bottom of one of the legs on your drone.
Because of the way light falls off, they wouldn't be of any use for photography much beyond six feet in front of the drone.

The weight is not a problem. The P3 can easily carry a kilo underneath. Weight can affect speed and flight time but the little flashlights, not much. Aluminum or plastic should not have any effect on the Drone. As stated, the lights will it improve your visibility of the Drone but not much of what the Drone sees through the camera. Good luck

Yip my ps3 has had multiple small torches ,,they cheap and very effective,,,
Dont blind yourself on landing lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.