Worth it?

Reaction score
Would it be worth it to get my part 107 certificate with is drone. I am almost 17 so I wouldn't be able to fly for drone base. Are there any other platforms I could fly for not being 18 years old and the with the p3s?

you can get your 107 and practice your skills till your of age and in the mean time sell your photos and video to finance better equipment. So IMO yes its worth getting the 107 if you plans are flying commercially. Its very easy to start up an LLC. The P3S platform does a great job once you understand its camera system.

I've been flying for about 3 years with the chroma and got the p3s 6 months ago. I'd like to finance new equipment with the money are there any sites such as drone base that you don't have to be 18 for? My older brother is also a cpa so he would help me if I need to create an llc.

Reactions: dazzer
I've been flying for about 3 years with the chroma and got the p3s 6 months ago. I'd like to finance new equipment with the money are there any sites such as drone base that you don't have to be 18 for? My older brother is also a cpa so he would help me if I need to create an llc.
I'm unaware of any, have you google searched to see? The LLC is very easy I could have just filed for it myself, but decided to use Legal zoom and let then do all the work.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel