Worth Buying??

Reaction score
Someone is selling this battery. (buttery stats)
I am in need for an extra battery.
Worth buying for 80 euros?

Also he has another one (battery 2) which has less charging times but also less capacity.

How can you explain this?
Which one is better?

Attachments

• battery stats.png
    battery stats.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 353
  • battery 2.png
    battery 2.png
    281.6 KB · Views: 327
Difference is only a couple of percent. Well within engineering tolerances. Go with the one with the fewer cycles.

Thank you. This guy sent me also some pictures of the battery. Could you tell me if it is genuine or from ebay?

Attachments

• baterry photo...jpg
    baterry photo...jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 243
  • battery photo 2.jpg
    battery photo 2.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 230
Those batteries look to be genuine. As far as the reported capacity, I wouldn't bother judging the health of a battery by it. I believe the capacity is just calculated by how much it charged and how much capacity the battery thinks there already was, not a perfect system since many factors can change the capacity, drain and charge speed of the battery. There is only an immediate concern for a battery if there is one cell with a noticeable voltage difference, but both of those look fine. I would take the one with fewer cycles.

The only other thing to do to confirm they are genuine would be looking at the LEDs on the battery. Genuine batteries have a very bright and vibrant green colored lights while I have noticed the fakes are much more dim and have dull green lights.
Not saying that no fake batteries will have the same lights but I find it to be true.

The only other thing to do to confirm they are genuine would be looking at the LEDs on the battery. Genuine batteries have a very bright and vibrant green colored lights while I have noticed the fakes are much more dim and have dull green lights.
Not saying that no fake batteries will have the same lights but I find it to be true.

He is from another city, so I will have to do this through photos..

Attachments

• leds 1.jpg
    leds 1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 266
  • leds 2.jpg
    leds 2.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 250
Thank you guys. I asked him to send me photos closer to the battery so I can have a better opinion. He seems honest. We will see. I'll post more photos later.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl