WooHoo! It Shipped!

Reaction score
Got an e-mail from Amazon that my P3P has shipped! It may take 1-2 weeks to get here, as I chose the slowest shipping option at the time. Ordered on May 3rd, knowing ship date was May 19th, it shipped first thing this morning. Now, I'll be aware of every truck-like sound out front, hoping it's the UPS man!!

Git to studying, we don't want to hear of you smashing it up right off the bat.

Good news it's shipped, too bad it's not moving faster. :(

I know! Listening for that (^&% sound of the UPS truck. UPS IS HERE... no its the neighbours Vet... UPS IS HERE... no its the trash man ... NOW THEY ARE HERE... Recycling...

Reactions: IflyinWY
Oh, I'm studying! Every day on here! Reading every thread and watching every video! Already have a backpack, cable, Air 2, lanyard, and a micro SD card adapter. Know how to do the firmware updates (bird and remote) blindfolded! Understand the importance of a good compass calibration, IMU calibration and all of the settings in software app. I'm going to avail myself of the flight simulator mucho much before flying it. First adjustment may be elongating the control sticks. I hear it can smooth out jerky movements somewhat.

This place is a wealth of information for noobs such as myself............... thanks!!

Reactions: IflyinWY
Got a text from UPS............ it's on the truck for delivery today!! Woohoo!!! Except that it was supposed to be here tomorrow. I have to drive up to Oklahoma City today for a doctor appointment. Grrr!!! So I opened their app on my iPhone and authorized a signature release. Gotta love technology! Especially being an old fart flier!!

BTW.................... anyone able to find/purchase extra battery chargers?
Advexure and a few others have them for pre-order. No one knows when they'll actually ship....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic