Wondering

Reaction score
I've had a P3 Standard for a few weeks now and still learning a lot with it. Couple of weeks ago I was flying it down by a preserve near where I live and it was about 2200' away with no problems, also nothing between me and the bird, no trees, building etc.... Temperature was about 50 - 55 degrees. This past weekend I was flying one day, temps 39 - 42 degrees. I had it out about 1900' and lost radio signal. So I guess RTH kicked in after, I believe 3 seconds with no signal but took about 15 seconds for picture to come back on my phone. Thought I was going to have to change my pants! This time there were trees between me and bird, but I was flying pretty high so I thought there was less between me and bird. Then Sunday I was down flying over the harbor, temps 37 - 39 degrees, nothing between me and bird and lost radio signal at 1900', while it made my heart skip a beat, wasn't as scary as the first time. I'm pretty sure trees, buildings can mess with the radio signal but my questions is does the temperature affect the signal as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20