Wonder if this could used for tourism - North Wales

Great stuff,

I would consider visiting after viewing your video. :cool:

Nice video. I do recommend LLandudno for a short break very clean and some nice restaurants, not forgetting lovely walks over the Great Orme. After bad luck with the Phanton 2 I have decided to give DJI one more chance so I purchased the new v2. May I ask what gimbal you are using in the video? Thanks

Ash said:
Nice video. I do recommend LLandudno for a short break very clean and some nice restaurants, not forgetting lovely walks over the Great Orme. After bad luck with the Phanton 2 I have decided to give DJI one more chance so I purchased the new v2. May I ask what gimbal you are using in the video? Thanks

Hi, it's a Rotopixel Gimble I fitted , easy to fit . A bugger to balance with an ND filter lol.

No worries Ash, and your comment (Pm) about the yaw shake is appreciated, unfortunately only had 4 batteries and 5 locations so had to make the best of what I had , I think it would be better with about 7-9 locations in the same time frame and I think inwill buy two more batteries , I have a remote power pack thing to keep the wifi charged on use

rebeccalovie said:

Some lovely locations , I would say like me, some better editing get rid of fish eye, and wind shake or jello, I' am trying to learn to keep a viewers interest , editing is key , I have a associate who is a professional camera operator and I'm as a lot of others are too precious over our footage lol I have to Learn to be more ruthless and cut cut cut the average stuff out

I have lived here for two years but struggle to get out and about and from what i have seen of the Ormes you've done a nice job... HAve you contact Conwy County Council and/or Tourist Board!?!?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures