Won’t let me fly above 150ft

I'm confused a little, did you send the remote control in?

Rod

I sent in the drone and the remote back to them. Because I didn't know what was wrong with it. So they wanted me to send them everything so I did.

Reactions: RodPad
Ok,
Thanks, it makes it look like they replaced the remote or a module in the remote. Do you think if they send back a different bird or remote you know? (you took some pictures or made notes of numbers that you sent in).

I think the original numbers on the original box would be able to be matched.

Rod

Ok, Thanks, it makes it look like they replaced the remote or a module in the remote. Do you think if they send back a different bird or remote you know?

Rod
Their all serial coded so I'm pretty sure I would notice if it was different. I hope it comes back with th same stickers that were on it. Unless they take them off to work on them. I'll just have to get some more is all. But oh well no big deal!

Reactions: RodPad
index.jpg

Rod

What I think is the main problem was with your controller i need to replace mine in my controller I’m just not sending it to DJI for $65 an hour good one there’s people saving life’s that ain’t even on that

What I think is the main problem was with your controller i need to replace mine in my controller I’m just not sending it to DJI for $65 an hour good one there’s people saving life’s that ain’t even on that
We will see, and I disagree. ;)

"Does anyone know why my phantom 3 standard won’t fly above 150ft? My boyfriend crashed it and changed the 2.4g antennas since that’s what got messed up. We also did the update and now it keeps saying lost signal at about 150ft up. And we can’t seem to get it to do anything else it just wants to come back and land. Do you guys have any ideas?"

She didn't really state if he changed the antennas on the Remote or the Bird.

I believe your statement, if he crashed the Remote.

The question I have, do you have or had the same problem? ;)

Rod

Hum, any news yet?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4