Wobbly Video / Celll Broken

Reaction score
Hi There,

Best wishes to all for a great 2017. Can I please ask for some help as I haven't had a particularly successful afternoon... I went test flying this afternoon with my P4P and this first problem was a Cell Broken error message on a brand new battery - foruntately this was battery no 2. I am now draining it to 8% and then recharge to see if this makes a difference as some posts have stated. The other problem was wobbly video - a bit like the very early video effects when someone recounts a dream - if that makes sense! I am sure that I am doing something wrong but I'm not sure what!

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Hi There,

Best wishes to all for a great 2017. Can I please ask for some help as I haven't had a particularly successful afternoon... I went test flying this afternoon with my P4P and this first problem was a Cell Broken error message on a brand new battery - foruntately this was battery no 2. I am now draining it to 8% and then recharge to see if this makes a difference as some posts have stated. The other problem was wobbly video - a bit like the very early video effects when someone recounts a dream - if that makes sense! I am sure that I am doing something wrong but I'm not sure what!

Any thoughts?

Thanks
No ideas on the battery, but I would personally exchange it.

Regarding video, there is a small grey piece of foam behind the gimble / lens assembly, did you remove this? (edit: if you did remove it, please post a short video so we can get an idea what is going on)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20