Wish I could go higher

Reaction score
The 120 meter limit is such a drag at times. Really wanted to see this from higher. But it’s higher then I can get any other way with my camera.
DJI_0004.jpg
DJI_0001.jpg

The 120 meter limit is such a drag at times. Really wanted to see this from higher. But it’s higher then I can get any other way with my camera.View attachment 115793View attachment 115794
You can go higher but it outside the 400ft rule,you can change max altitude to max out at 1640ft,that's the software limit but you will get a onscreen prompt to accept all responsibility for your flight,,in past I had mine up there few times times for good look around but keep eyes on it ,,where your have 120mtr set you change here,you might need to aim your remote up at to keep good signal..........499 m =1640 ft

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Terrycross
Ya I’ve been up to about 220 meters a couple of times but I try to stay within the limits. I’m sure I’ll venture up a little higher still. When I’m in the right place.

You can go higher but it outside the 400ft rule,you can change max altitude to max out at 1640ft,that's the software limit but you will get a onscreen prompt to accept all responsibility for your flight,,in past I had mine up there few times times for good look around but keep eyes on it ,,where your have 120mtr set you change here,you might need to aim your remote up at to keep good signal..........499 m =1640 ft
Is this software change easily done from the control screen ? Maybe you could school us fellow outlaws on how this is done

Is this software change easily done from the control screen ? Maybe you could school us fellow outlaws on how this is done
Software is a scary word,if wish to go outside this look at Nolimitdrones ,this is for those who like no limits but also makes you a rogue pilot,things can and do go wrong when installing some these so read and make your own choices,,if say totally avoid doing such if you want your drone to stay in proper working order ,,if it goes wrong you drone will have all sorts of issues if it not get bricked and no one likes a brick,

You are NEVER supposed to fly over 400 feet (~120 meters) above ground level Period. You can also fly 400 feet above a building or structure if you have part 107.
Ya I’ve been up to about 220 meters a couple of times but I try to stay within the limits. I’m sure I’ll venture up a little higher still. When I’m in the right place.

Agree nowadays must be carefull and follow the law...
Here's a old pic from 1000ft from last year,yes I'm more law abiding now days,,the airport knows where I live
screen_750779d808d39fea_1515395908000.jpg

Reactions: Terrycross
It is not my video, but something I found yesterday online. He most probably used a 360 camera in a short stick.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic