Wisconsin and Illinois Pilots

Reaction score
Hello,

I’m reaching out to drone pilots in Wisconsin and Illinois. I’m supplying a bid to a large Energy company and will potentially be in need of a dozen of experienced drone pilots depending on scope of 2018 projects.

You must have 100 hours of drone flight time, your FAA 107 certification, insurance, and provide copies of credentials and proof of insurance. Were looking to have a network of pilots spread out within these states.

The rate would be standard and competitive for drone pilots. All drone pilots would be on call for a 1-2 hour projects within a days notice. Video would be needed and uploaded to a ftp site. ASAP. I want to have a pilot per 50 miles so not too much travel.

If bid is approved, projects will not begin until early 2018.

If you interested please respond with your location and information about yourself including references.

I would be interested and meet your requirements.
I live in a NW suburb of Milwaukee.
Willing to travel if needed.

Hello,

I’m reaching out to drone pilots in Wisconsin and Illinois. I’m supplying a bid to a large Energy company and will potentially be in need of a dozen of experienced drone pilots depending on scope of 2018 projects.

You must have 100 hours of drone flight time, your FAA 107 certification, insurance, and provide copies of credentials and proof of insurance. Were looking to have a network of pilots spread out within these states.

The rate would be standard and competitive for drone pilots. All drone pilots would be on call for a 1-2 hour projects within a days notice. Video would be needed and uploaded to a ftp site. ASAP. I want to have a pilot per 50 miles so not too much travel.

If bid is approved, projects will not begin until early 2018.

If you interested please respond with your location and information about yourself including references.

I'm interested, and live in NE IL, just South of Kenosha. Please contact me with details. FAA 107 since Dec 2016.

Hello ChuckECM,

I am located in southern Illinois. I have quite a bit of experience with flying drones for real estate as well as having a little bit of mapping experience. I currently only have a phantom 4 pro, but in the future i am looking to upgrade to inspire/matrice series.

I am Part 107 licensed but at this point in time I do not carry insurance. You can check out my Facebook page at Security Check Required

Feel free to message me for any questions, Hopefully we will be able to work together in the future!

Thanks,
Cody

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.