wiring diagram for the phantom 4pro

Hello! For registration i need a wiring diagram for the phantom 4pro. Is this available?
Hi!

This could be correct and if it is, then I think you'll be unlucky as I know of no such diagrams that are publicly available.

But I have to say I find this very surprising... Registration where - and with what body/organisation?

Hi!

This could be correct and if it is, then I think you'll be unlucky as I know of no such diagrams that are publicly available.

But I have to say I find this very surprising... Registration where - and with what body/organisation?
In Holland ,for registration ROC , flying by me as rpa-l. I hope i will get the info somehwere.

In Holland ,for registration ROC , flying by me as rpa-l. I hope i will get the info somehwere.
I'm sure your knowledge of Dutch must be far better than mine, so you know what you're talking about :) It's probably stated somewhere here Kodision TriplEforms - Er is een fout opgetreden , although I haven't yet found it, using Google translate.

It could be a major problem - Others have asked before you about various DJI model circuit diagrams, for example here:- Phantom 4 standard schematic diagram. and although some small bits and pieces have been suggested, I still don't think what you want is available.

It might worth asking on some Dutch drone forums as, if it's a problem for you, then surely it must be/must have been a problem for others in The Netherlands. Maybe you could try asking the same question in some other 'Dutch places', again, for example, Dronepilots.nl ?

Last edited:
My dutch is ok ( native ) In Holland there is no schematic diagram of the p4p
Yes, from your name, I'd guessed you were a native-speaker.

As I have said, unfortunately, apart from perhaps just bits, I think there are also no full diagrams available from elsewhere.

As you seem to have already asked on Dutch sites, how are others with the same problem planning to deal with this? Is there any chance of making some sort of representation to some official party or group, saying that it is an unreasonable registration condition/request which cannot be satisfied...?

Reactions: eric brinkhorst
Yes, from your name, I'd guessed you were a native-speaker.

As I have said, unfortunately, apart from perhaps just bits, I think there are also no full diagrams available from elsewhere.

As you seem to have already asked on Dutch sites, how are others with the same problem planning to deal with this? Is there any chance of making some sort of representation to some official party or group, saying that it is an unreasonable registration condition/request which cannot be satisfied...?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic