winter charity event in Poland from drone

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to share with you my video registered by DJI Phantom 3, manual ISO setting: 1600, and shutter 1/30 during a well-known big charity event called "Wielka Orkiestra Swiatecznej Pomocy" (in English: Big Orchestra Of Holiday Charity) .This Polish charity event is the biggest charity events day all over the world. People in Poland and many, many countries all over the world has been donating the action leading by Jurek Owsiak for 25 years. Many concerts and gigs are organized across the country during the winter time at the beginning of January 2017.

There is also a event called "Light to The Sky" (in Polish: "Swiatelko do Nieba"), where in every city in Poland there are fireworks fired to the sky at 8 pm.

One of the event was organized in the suburbs of Bydgoszcz city in Poland. I was filming it by drone. People who were attending on the charity concert, after the gig went outside and gathered around the big heart. They turned on the lighters, candles, snitches, skyrockets etc.

In this videos you can see one of the event by drone:

Here are my picutres from this event from drone:

2017-01-15 - 25 final Wielkiej Orkiestry Swiatecznej Pomocy w Gminnym Osrodku Kultury w Osielsku

I hope you like it
Kindest regards
Marcin from Poland

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl