Windows application for support of drone battery recharging

Reaction score
Hello!

I wrote the application as a support for drone operators.
Sometimes when the weather is bad you leave the DJI batteries for a short period of time.
Then you have to store them with 40%-50% of charge capacity level.
When you ended up the drone flight with 28% of battery charge, then you need to recharge it up to 40%-50% (so it would 12% or 22%).
When you want to leave your drone for a long-term periods you should recharge your drone battery to 70-80%.
DJI drone operators sometimes don`t know how much time they have to charge to reach 40%-50% or 70-80%.

Then my Windows application is the one that helps you.
1) After installation and opening the application Drone Battery Recharge Calculator you have to choose your DJI drone from the list.
2) Then you fill the percentage rate you want to charge
3) Click Start recharging and you don`t power off the recharging until it reaches 0:0 (min:sec.) and you hear a beep.

Application is freeware.

I have checked batteries for Phantom 2 and Phantom 3 drones and they are accurate. The rest of DJI drones are my calculations.
If you find that my calculations for rest of drones are not accurate please don`t hesistate to email me.

If you find my application usefeul I would be happy if you donate it for future updates.

Here is a link to my application: Wynajmij drona drony Bydgoszcz i okolice Niemcz Osielsko

Kindest regards
Marcin Zmyslowski from Poland

Last edited:
You don`t "have" to store them at 40% ...anything between 40 and 65 % (dji figures) so i charge till the 3rd led on battery just starts to blink then switch off charger that equates to as near as dam it 50% ...simple !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20