Will the Crystal Sky work with the existing mount on the P4PRO?...like mouting an ipad?

Reaction score
Was wondering if the Crystal Sky would work without buying the mount through DJI...just using the existing setup...like you use an ipad...is the purchase of the mount needed...opinions?

Reactions: The Ghost
Was wondering if the Crystal Sky would work without buying the mount through DJI...just using the existing setup...like you use an ipad...is the purchase of the mount needed...opinions?

Without any modification the Crystalsky monitor will not work on a P4Pro mount. The battery for the CS sticks out about a half inch on the back.

You can use it without the battery but I would not recommend it. I had to do it in a pinch. Just get a short USB-C to USB cable.
IMG_5568.jpg
IMG_5570.jpg

I really like the proper mount for the Phantom 4. Quick connect and disconnect and really stable. In my opinion worth the $69.95.

Reactions: bad karma
The DJI mounts are rock solid & work well. You can not use normal mounting with CS as battery sticks out too far. I’m sure you could rig something up but DJI’s mount are extremely nice.

Reactions: ecolumbia999

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3