wifi to phone

Reaction score
i have just got a phantom 3 standard .i can not connect
to my samsung s7 witch is the best phone or tablet to use help please

i have just got a phantom 3 standard .i can not connect
to my samsung s7 witch is the best phone or tablet to use help please
The Phantom 3 Standard connects to the DJI GO app on your mobile device via its own WiFi network. First power on your remote controller and Phantom 3 Standard. Open your phone and search for wi-fi networks available. You should see PHANTOM 3_XXXX network available. Then connect your mobile device to the dedicated “PHANTOM 3_XXXXX” WiFi network, and open the DJI GO app. Details can be found in the user manual.

The Phantom 3 Standard connects to the DJI GO app on your mobile device via its own WiFi network. First power on your remote controller and Phantom 3 Standard. Open your phone and search for wi-fi networks available. You should see PHANTOM 3_XXXX network available. Then connect your mobile device to the dedicated “PHANTOM 3_XXXXX” WiFi network, and open the DJI GO app. Details can be found in the user manual.
I t

I turned on my controller then my drone .turned on my wifi it does not show the phantom what can I do

Do you see any wi-fi networks?
What color lights on your controller? Are any of them red?
Check your phone wifi advance settings to see if it sees 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz.
After that turn on the controller if you see the controller wifi do a forget network and re-add it using the default password and it should connect. Open DJI GO it should prompt you to accept the connection and you should see a red dot. That means you are connected to the aircraft and camera button is blue. Press it and you are ready to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic