Why is the video so distorted?

I meant your video seemed to show a strange behaviour of the genuine recording process from bird's SD card (that's why I have asked you in my previous message how did you suceeded to change on a P3 the video format of a recording video, which we all know is not adjustable, but kept steady at an 16:9 aspect ratio.

In fact, it was a material that has passed through an video editing software, hence the strange format distortion was not generated by the bird, but in post production, by settings of the said sw.

I meant your video seemed to show a strange behaviour of the genuine recording process from bird's SD card (that's why I have asked you in my previous message how did you suceeded to change on a P3 the video format of a recording video, which we all know is not adjustable, but kept steady at an 16:9 aspect ratio.

In fact, it was a material that has passed through an video editing software, hence the strange format distortion was not generated by the bird, but in post production, by settings of the said sw.

Yes but even then. Isn't P3A camera very similar to GoPro 4/5? If so, video editing, while keeping default settings should not have done that?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor