Why does my Litchi Course Line turn teal?

Reaction score
Can someone explain what a teal course line means within the Mission Hub?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 2.20.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 2.20.38 PM.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 355
The teal colour usually indicates a curved point on the path route.
Check and see if there is another waypoint midway on the teal section.
How many course points have you set on the route?

I have four waypoints on the route. No turns in the section indicated on my screenshot.

I flew this mission and when my drone reached the end of the teal line it returned to waypoint 3 without ever reaching waypoint 2.

I flew this mission and when my drone reached the end of the teal line it returned to waypoint 3 without ever reaching waypoint 2.

That is the way Litchi is supposed to work. At the end of the flight route the Phantom will take a direct route back to the Start Point. It will not fly the reverse route, ie 1,2,3,4, -> 1. Not 1,2,3,4,3,2,1.
Check your point positions, it looks like you might have the last two set pretty close together making it look like it is returning at just after point 3.

Assuming you want rid of the Teal indicator for any reason:-
In the Settings, go to 'Path Mode' and check whether Straight Line or Curved Path is selected. Then check Curve Size. If a mid point is set to Curved Path then even a very slight offset of the point will show the Teal (Curved Path) indicator. It will look like a partial Teal stroke of the Path.

Either set all points and Path setting to Straight or Curved, depending on what you require of the Points, ie. if you want camera stop shots, you must have Straight Lines selected. Point Actions will not work with Curved Paths selected.

HTH, Alan.

Edit: It is assumed as best practice to make the end point pretty close to the start point. This means that any problems along the way will still allow the Phantom to complete its route and obviously land near take off point. This is preferable to effectively making a RTH flight from the distant point.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl