Why do we need a video section on forum?

I never said the moderators don't care....I said if they don't care. I know it must be a lot of work to keep the forum policed. I was just curious if the actions by members are acceptable. Don't put words into my mouth. I am not going to sit with my finger on a report button every day. That's not my job. I am a member of at least 6 other forums. Not all about quads. I know these problems exist in all forums. Too bad people..adults..have to act like spoiled brats.

I'm going to start posting compass questions and prop guard arguments in the video section. That'll show those video people who post all over the place.
Clipper...you know as well as I do it's not the video people but a few members and one is going on right now on the front page bro !!
No need to blast all the good ones for the few !! get them !
Heck..no one wants to report it I will !!

I never said the moderators don't care....I said if they don't care. I know it must be a lot of work to keep the forum policed. I was just curious if the actions by members are acceptable. Don't put words into my mouth. I am not going to sit with my finger on a report button every day. That's not my job. I am a member of at least 6 other forums. Not all about quads. I know these problems exist in all forums. Too bad people..adults..have to act like spoiled brats.
Dang Monte...if ya don't hit the button even if it's not your job then...
1361469896_jack_nicholson_deal_with_it.gif

I have been. I don't care how it's done...just so I know what to expect
We'll get em bro :D Now go get all 3 of ya P1's up and show Wy how it's done with 3 ;)

Last edited:
Here's an example of exactly the kind of post we don't need.
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/fly-at-your-own-risk-for-the-next-week-or-so.45883/
  1. Sensationalistic, click-bait headline: Fly at your own risk for the next week or so
  2. No information telling me what's on the other side of clicking the link. The original post consists only of a link.
  3. Duplicate subject matter. Solar flares warning posted the day before.
Well I went there to report it clipper but look who's posted in it !
Ya feed it and it grows :D

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
[QUrkclod, post: 425296, member: 10986"]Dang Monte...if ya don't hit the button even if it's not your job then...
View attachment 22761
Maybe thats AS GOOD AS IT GETS[/QUOTE]
Not sure if your quote messed up @Monte55 or if ya meant to put ..QUrkclod there o_O
Must be the heat wave we having :eek:

Last edited:
Here's an example of exactly the kind of post we don't need.
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/fly-at-your-own-risk-for-the-next-week-or-so.45883/
  1. Sensationalistic, click-bait headline: Fly at your own risk for the next week or so
  2. The original post consists only of a link, with no information telling me what's on the other side of clicking the link.
  3. Duplicate subject matter. Solar flares warning posted the day before.
While I personally don't find it too worrisome as I don't feel it will affect my Phantom, and if it did I know where the ATTI switch is.
Some however may feel this could cause them harm to their bird and they will avoid flying. If you don't then just pass the thread on by. And quick the ol' report button for those duplicate threads! ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
While I personally don't find it too worrisome as I don't feel it will affect my Phantom, and if it did I know where the ATTI switch is.
Some however may feel this could cause them harm to their bird and they will avoid flying. If you don't then just pass the thread on by. And quick the ol' report button for those duplicate threads! ;)

LuvMyTJ, the point of my thread isn't about the solar flares at all, it's about keeping this forum clean. Do we really want posts with unsearchable titles? Duplicate ones at that? The original headline and post in that thread gives no information about the link contained inside.

Is this something we should report or is this something that is ok with the Forum and those who moderate it?

What I was saying is while you don't think the thread is useful, some members might. It is a factual post so why should it not be allowed? Moderators cannot censor on how other members feel about a post if it is within the guidelines. Asking for that to happen would be wrong. If it was something made up it would be purged. The rules are here for all to see and it includes guidelines for post. As I said before, if you see something outside the guidelines feel free to report it.

What I find worse is when someone puts up a post like has just happened in the last 5 minutes, a few of us answered the question very helpfully and then the OP deletes the post??? Just because they got their question answered doesn't mean it wouldn't be helpful to someone else, now that winds me up

What I find worse is when someone puts up a post like has just happened in the last 5 minutes, a few of us answered the question very helpfully and then the OP deletes the post??? Just because they got their question answered doesn't mean it wouldn't be helpful to someone else, now that winds me up
:eek: Good god man !!!! Don't get to wound up as I've seen ya unwind
Clint headshake.gif

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
LuvMyTJ, since there are no guidelines about vague titles and empty content, other than a link, I defer to your judgment.

Thanks.

Maybe thats AS GOOD AS IT GETS
Not sure if your quote messed up @Monte55 or if ya meant to put ..QUrkclod there o_O
Must be the heat wave we having :eek:[/QUOTE]
That was a mistake, I have noticed that at times when the computer thinks it knows what word I will use and if I click on it, it has put it into the quote part and not what I am posting. I was referring to the movie with the clip you put up with Jack.

Must be the heat wave we having :eek:
That was a mistake, I have noticed that at times when the computer thinks it knows what word I will use and if I click on it, it has put it into the quote part and not what I am posting. I was referring to the movie with the clip you put up with Jack.[/QUOTE]
:cool: What I thought ...didn't wanna put da bird on ya :D ;)
I got me a smart computer ! me just to stupid to use it !!! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl