why cant we just get the .ipa for ios

Reaction score
They have the apk for android out, so why not just provide the .IPA for the ios app?
You can easily install it using diawi.com
If its against apple rules, just have it leaked anonymously...

They have the apk for android out, so why not just provide the .IPA for the ios app?
You can easily install it using diawi.com
If its against apple rules, just have it leaked anonymously...
Funny you say that. I just scoured the interwebs looking for a leaked file but came up empty handed.

Blade strike or Tahoe Ed, can you accidentally send the file to someone who can post it online, lol

The strict Apple approval process isn't just a nuisance, it ensures there are no mistakes, malicious files, data phishing etc. in the apps. This is purely to make the use of apps as errorless as possible and to keep your device from crashing.
Android apps are known to have various problems, malware, etc. because there is no mandatory approval.

Reactions: Skyy
I haven't downloaded a single app on android that had malware. The lookout app (anti virus/malware) has been completely useless for me. Ive downloaded apps from everywhere, cracked apps, etc... the only problems are incompatible apps, but the same holds true for ios. I've had wayyy more issues with ios then with android. Windows is always best, no such thing as not compatible... you can run ancient windows 3.0 apps on a brand new pc...

I haven't downloaded a single app on android that had malware. The lookout app (anti virus/malware) has been completely useless for me. Ive downloaded apps from everywhere, cracked apps, etc... the only problems are incompatible apps, but the same holds true for ios. I've had wayyy more issues with ios then with android. Windows is always best, no such thing as not compatible... you can run ancient windows 3.0 apps on a brand new pc...
+1 I've over 300 different android apps, some cracked, some from playstore and from blackmarket app stores and not one bit of mal ware or virus.

Try rooting your device and spoofing incoming/outgoing packets. You might be surprised what data you're unwillingly sending to various places.

The strict Apple approval process isn't just a nuisance, it ensures there are no mistakes, malicious files, data phishing etc. in the apps. This is purely to make the use of apps as errorless as possible and to keep your device from crashing.
Android apps are known to have various problems, malware, etc. because there is no mandatory approval.

One of the reasons I went back to Apple after having a Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S5. They got significantly slower over time from malware.

The malware apps usually take care of unwanted ads and things you can see. They do not watch hidden in/out data, because you usually agree to this by installing the app (you'd have to read the Terms small print in some apps). Apple has a strict policy against hidden data gathering. Either the developer can't have any in the app, or the user has to enable it in app settings.
Therefore some developers don't make Apple apps, because their main intention is to gather your browsing history, geolocation, etc.; data that is very useful and valuable to marketing companies.

Yeah but all the best apps are banned by apple. Far too restrictive. I like to be able to do what I want with my devices.

That you know about...

The malware apps usually take care of unwanted ads and things you can see. They do not watch hidden in/out data, because you usually agree to this by installing the app (you'd have to read the Terms small print in some apps). Apple has a strict policy against hidden data gathering. Either the developer can't have any in the app, or the user has to enable it in app settings.
Therefore some developers don't make Apple apps, because their main intention is to gather your browsing history, geolocation, etc.; data that is very useful and valuable to marketing companies.
Just hope when they send me advertising for my browsing habits she is as hot as she is in the video:)

Wouldnt work either way... .ipa files are tied to the user account of when it was downloaded... Meaning you would need the account password to install it on another device... You can crack it (if you have the original account) however to install a cracked .ipa you would need a jailbroken device...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.