Who's is selling the P3A-P for Mavik

I'm keeping my p3p.... I love the image quality... the Mavic?... I'm getting it because it's an awesome piece of technology, and it can fly indoors a lot better... I look on it as an addition rather than a replacement. Let's see what the image quality looks like when some 'real' people get their hands on it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have 2 P3P's, might sell one... However, I'm concerned about the image quality of the Mavic, and the ability to hand catch. I hand catch 100% of the time (usually from the stern of my sailboat)... I think that may be a tad too risky with the Mavic.

Reactions: Double_DoubleG
I have 2 P3P's, might sell one... However, I'm concerned about the image quality of the Mavic, and the ability to hand catch. I hand catch 100% of the time (usually from the stern of my sailboat)... I think that may be a tad too risky with the Mavic.
If anything, The Mavic is easier to hand catch, Casey did it on his first outdoor flight.

Sounds like we might see a lot of phantom3's on the used market. I'm guessing you'll be able to pick up used 3 for $400.

If anything, The Mavic is easier to hand catch, Casey did it on his first outdoor flight.

Sounds like we might see a lot of phantom3's on the used market. I'm guessing you'll be able to pick up used 3 for $400.

Ahhhh....No
Look on CL, EBay and even on here.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

People seem to be going ape for the Mavic. The P4 came out and there was a whole lot of hesitation. But this Mavic - people will sell their mother for it
I already have but didnt quite get enough for her so sold my brother too, well worth it though;)

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I just got a deal on a P3P less than a month ago (I sold my P2 w/FPV). I also just got a new backpack, extra batteries,etc. I could have waited for the Mavic or Karma release but I couldn't pass up the deal. I'm gonna stay with my P3P, I enjoy flying it thats all that matters to me. I can't justify selling again (less than a month) and buying another just because its newer and smaller. Plus I wouldn't want to explain yet another drone purchase to the wife again...lol. Besides until we get some real reviews from everyday flyers, none of us know how the mav is yet. I'm just gonna enjoy my P3P and when I'm ready to upgrade, when that time comes, I'll see whats out. I mean who knows, right now the Karma isn't the advanced drone the Mavic or phantoms are but it allows your gopro to get aerial footage (reason why I had gotten a P2 for my first drone). I'm a gopro user so it may just be what I want to get back to the next time around.

I'm glad the Mavic came out, I got a good deal on a p3p.

There's gonna be alot of good deals on P3's and P4's this holiday season I bet.

From what I hear the video on the mavic is a step down. My p3p gets here tomorrow, can't wait

Not the case. Videos released after they figured out how to focus clearly show the Mavic as good or better than the P4.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20