Whoop here it is

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing

I hate the idea of having a built-in card. Changing cards is no big deal. I like not having my eggs in one basket. I change cards so I don't lose something if something should go wrong. It's easier to slip a card into the computer than lugging the done to the computer every time.

Reactions: Pygar70 and jephoto
I hate the idea of having a built-in card. Changing cards is no big deal. I like not having my eggs in one basket. I change cards so I don't lose something if something should go wrong. It's easier to slip a card into the computer than lugging the done to the computer every time.
I don’t see it saying it didn’t just
supports data transfer via high-speed cable of 1 Gbps. That is sizzling and sure beats yanking microSD cards in our books.
I prefer pulling a card also and have always done so everytime
I go flying.
I would hope it also comply with all the FAA new stuff they are coming out with and us not have to add it. But I still want it . I think🤔

My disappointment goes for Phantom 5. Still no trace of it?
I think it went the way of the Spruce Goose. They built only one, flew it one time, and now it rots in a Chinese museum. But I love my P4P V2. It does everything I want a drone to do. Flies waypoints flawlessly. Like those goofy folks who stand in mile-long lines to get the latest iPhone model, I think chasing after every new DJI model is a ego trap. But, if anyone comes up with a 20K camera drone that can fly around the world on a single charge and is made indestructible, I might be persuaded to fork over a couple hundred bucks for it.

I agree.
But you missed the point. I didn't say that I'm not satisfied with my P4P (V1 even) it is absolutely excellent.
I'm just curious why they've stopped working on it. Maybe DJI came to a conclusion that there is simply nothing that needs to be improved at the Phantom line.

I agree.
But you missed the point. I didn't say that I'm not satisfied with my P4P (V1 even) it is absolutely excellent.
I'm just curious why they've stopped working on it. Maybe DJI came to a conclusion that there is simply nothing that needs to be improved at the Phantom line.
Not cost effective. They are making drones that cost less in material and they sell them at a higher price margin. The Mavic cost less in material than the v2, but is it better?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan