Who has their FAA Permanent UAS Certificate?

While you are waiting for the plastic, check out your account on IACRA. Your new certificate # should be there.

Mine came in the mail today. Application went in on 30 Aug.

Reactions: treeboy
My number was there early last week and my plastic arrived Friday in the mail.

Reactions: treeboy
Hmm. I submitted 30AUG. No hard card yet. Did notice that the FAA database has updated my credentials to add the 107 rating with a certificate number. IACRA temp-cert still just has "PENDING".

Hmm. I submitted 30AUG. No hard card yet. Did notice that the FAA database has updated my credentials to add the 107 rating with a certificate number. IACRA temp-cert still just has "PENDING".
The temp cert is just that "temp" it will never be changed to reflect the permanent certificate #.

Ha! Funny that I posted in this thread just yesterday. Guess what showed up in the mail last night?

Submitted 30AUG2016 received 17OCT2016

What is the date of issue? Same as test?

30 August - presumably when the application was submitted. What that would be - since presumably the background check wasn't even started by then, I can't even begin to guess.

Mine has issue date same as the day I met my examiner for the check-off of Aug 30th, 2016 (Part 61 holder so it was a different test and no TSA check). It arrived a couple weeks ago or maybe 3????

YMMV

Temp certificate issued on 9/14 - still waiting on permanent certificate - waiting on the government with no way to check what is going on is frustrating....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic