Who has never had a problem with their Phantom?

How many issues?

• never had one

Votes: 189 68.0%
  • just a minor quirk

Votes: 64 23.0%
  • needed a trip to DJI for service

Votes: 22 7.9%
  • first one didn't last

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
Also, the problem with the quad not taking the update was a bad card reader on the gamble. That was replaced and everything has been good.

(1) Had lots of issues with upgrading the firmware for the P3P and the batteries, requiring numerous emails back and forth between me and the seller and DJI; (2) after my maiden flight, did not return home properly, landed on the grass and flipped over, which created a mess of sticky blades of grass and dirt all over and especially in hard-to reach places; (3) my second flight, did not return home properly either and drifted toward a park bench a few inches off the ground; I tried to kill the motors by moving the sticks down and to the inside, as prescribed in the instructions, but it didn't work. Despite prop guards, three carbon fiber props were damaged. (4) have not been able to set dynamic home point. I get a message asking if I'm X number of feet away. X ranges from 9 to 17 feet. I move to those distances and still doesn't work.

pinchers

I just had to post this, i heard and read all about repair issues with the p2 and how Dji were not very good at customer service, so hats off to them'
Bought my p2 January 2014, was fine up until i saw a crack appear under one of the engine mounts,
so i contacted them and they sent back instructions on how to send the damaged unit, so i did this and not only did they replace the bottom shell with it's design flaw they replaced the top shell as well under warranty of course, the whole process took barely two weeks, glad to have my p2 back and operational again, another reason why i posted this is that under the warranty agreement i had to send proof of purchase which i could not find, so i requested a copy of the sale from their records and they sent it back to me in no time at all.
Well done Dji Europe, I live in the U.K.

i had the phantom 1, phantom 2, phantom 2 v+, phantom 3 standard and now phantom 3 advanced, more than 3 years flying DJI phantoms and never had a problem of any kind.. just the phantom 2 that i crash and broke the zenmuse...

I see many tales from hell here, but few happy stories. I would like to know how many here have never had an issue with their copter? Maybe a little glitch is no biggie, but for the most part, who has unboxed and just started flying and never stopped?
7hr, 40 flights 51 km, so far so good. Love my Phantom Advanced

Mine just went in for service on Friday. Some type of image processing error. The bird would still fly, just could not see any image on my tablet. Hopefully will be repaired and returned quickly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj