Who has never had a problem with their Phantom?

How many issues?

• never had one

Votes: 189 68.0%
  • just a minor quirk

Votes: 64 23.0%
  • needed a trip to DJI for service

Votes: 22 7.9%
  • first one didn't last

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
235 flights with my Inspire 1 and 16 flights with my new Phantom 3 pro and zero problems with either of them. I also have an Osmo with it's own X3 camera and although I haven't used it much I've had no problems with that either. In my mind it's all about being meticulous with your firmware updates, flight preparation, site awareness and taking care of this high tech equipment.
Then again maybe I've just been lucky but I can't speak highly enough of DJI gear.

20 hrs 100 miles, I had to send it in for a crack in the shell. Other than that no issues.

I'm impressed. I'm wrestling with a unknown error code 42 right now and am scared to fly. DJI said to recalibrate the IMU. I read that it could be the barometer, so I am unsure. It is nice to hear so many good stories given all the DJI horror stories around. Keep the good stories coming, I like them.
Thanks.

Reactions: Nightwalker
I'm still new to mine, but have 48 flights in. Zero problems.
I have a homebuilt quad that I have crashed and rebuilt at least 20 times. My brother has had his splash drone for about two weeks and has crashed it 3 times in 8 flights.

Nothing even close to a crash with my P3A. I'm not sure how he's crashed his so much...

Edit: knock on wood...

Still pretty new, about a dozen flights, zero problems.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Elated camper here, with a non glitche drone...
It's been my distinct pleasure to have a trouble & turmoil free P3P.

Happy to be here, in a calm place...

RedHotPoker

I'm new to a P3 and so far so good. No problems and hope it stays that way. Even in the freezing cold I've not had one problem. Knock on WOOD!!!

I see many tales from hell here, but few happy stories. I would like to know how many here have never had an issue with their copter? Maybe a little glitch is no biggie, but for the most part, who has unboxed and just started flying and never stopped?
126 flights 31 hrs. on an early model P3P, bought in early May. Not a single issue. I am still running 1.3.20 and have no plans, as of yet, on upgrading the firmware.

126 flights 31 hrs. on an early model P3P, bought in early May. Not a single issue. I am still running 1.3.20 and have no plans, as of yet, on upgrading the firmware.

My first P3P I got in early May. Didn't take long for it to start cracking. DJI sent me a replacement.

My first P3P I got in early May. Didn't take long for it to start cracking. DJI sent me a replacement.
I have been using the uavbits strong arm kit, maybe they are working, I don't have any cracks yet.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj