Who else is excited about the draw feature on P4P.

Reaction score
This is the intelligent flight mode that I am most excited about! How cool will it be to just draw a path and set the speed like cruise control!

I use litchi as well but this is different than waypoints. It's very simple, draw and go:)
Probably good if one doesn't need high precision in crowded areas or changes in elevation. Just need to pick the right tool for the situation.

This is the intelligent flight mode that I am most excited about! How cool will it be to just draw a path and set the speed like cruise control!

To simplify the DRAW intelligent flight, it is just TAP TO FLY. Think of it this way... When you use TAP TO FLY, you tap the screen. As the drone is flying, you can tap another location on the screen and then the drone changes course and flys in that direction. You can do this countless times.

So.... DRAW is just a recording of TAP TO FLY. You draw a pattern based on what the camera is looking at and all the points along your pattern become mini Tap To Fly points & the drone follows the pattern.

To simplify the DRAW intelligent flight, it is just TAP TO FLY. Think of it this way... When you use TAP TO FLY, you tap the screen. As the drone is flying, you can tap another location on the screen and then the drone changes course and flys in that direction. You can do this countless times.

So.... DRAW is just a recording of TAP TO FLY. You draw a pattern based on what the camera is looking at and all the points along your pattern become mini Tap To Fly points & the drone follows the pattern.
First, no. You even state as much in your post. Tap to fly is one location. You get there, pause and tap to fly straight again. Draw allows this to be multiple directions and curves all together.

Personally I don't see draw as being very useful. Though, options are always good.

First, no. You even state as much in your post. Tap to fly is one location. You get there, pause and tap to fly straight again. Draw allows this to be multiple directions and curves all together.

Personally I don't see draw as being very useful. Though, options are always good.

Ahhhh.... I see where your confusion exists. You are under the impression that tap fly entails a user to look at a picture on their display (from the camera) and than tap on a distant location and must then wait until the drone arrives at that location before selecting a new destination. The only TAP FLY I use is on the MAVIC PRO. One just taps the screen to get the MAVIC flying in a direction & then at any point tap the screen again in a different location (as the MAVIC moves right or left the image from the camera obviously changes so you have many more destinations to tap) and the MAVIC changes course. You can do this over and over as well as control the speed.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj