Who ACTUALLY has P3A in stock?

Reaction score
I'm trying to buy a P3A (just sold my P2V+) and am getting mixed stories on websites. Dronesetc website has an opening screen that says they have them in stock ready to ship, but then when I go to order it says on backorder. UAVoutlet says available for pre order only (I read through the 30 some pages of their thread on here to no avail). I'm very impatient, and want it here ASAP, so somewhere close to me (Florida) would be preferred.

Anyways, whole point of this is: Does anyone know who actually has a P3A in stock ready to ship from the USA?

If you shop on Amazon, there are a few DJI dealers who have them in stock right now. It seems like a lot of new P3A shipments came in yesterday.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/Available

Bah he beat me to it. I used this list he posted just now to buy mine. They are all authorized. You can even look the name up on that link on the DJI official site under dealers, and see it's all legit.

If you shop on Amazon, there are a few DJI dealers who have them in stock right now. It seems like a lot of new P3A shipments came in yesterday.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/Available

I've looked at all of those, and for some reason their "expedited shipping" has it getting here by the 27th (over a week out). Perhaps they use the fastest horse and buggy... I have Amazon Prime, and normally get things really fast...

And I just called Nextgendrones, who shows that they have 10 available on that link, and they said they'd have them next Tuesday... Like I said, a lot of mixed info out there.

Amazon does not have any Phantoms in their warehouse, so all of those are actually being shipped by the DJI dealers selling them. That's why they aren't listed as Prime.

There are also sellers on Amazon who are not DJI dealers and/or have shady looking listings. So, be careful who you buy from if you venture from the above list.

Amazon does not have any Phantoms in their warehouse, so all of those are actually being shipped by the DJI dealers selling them. That's why they aren't listed as Prime.

There are also sellers on Amazon who are not DJI dealers and/or have shady looking listings. So, be careful who you buy from if you venture from the above list.

Yeah, I've been paying attention to who the seller is on Amazon. I just want 2 day shipping, even if I have to pay extra for it!

I hear you. I'm addicted to Amazon's 2-day shipping :)

tonyd9448, Camrise does have Prime shipping at my link above. I just noticed Amazon is fulfilling those orders.

tonyd9448, Camrise does have Prime shipping at my link above. I just noticed Amazon is fulfilling those orders.
WOOO! I don't think they offered the Prime shipping a few minutes ago! I ordered mine and paid the $3.99 for 1 day shipping! Thanks a lot msinger!

Thanks, they show as having them, but I'd like to call and verify first. I don't think they're open yet, but it's barely 8am on the west coast.
NP. Yes definitely call before ordering. Press option 2 for sales. I bought 2 P3P's from them and they have been great. Both packages arrived in two day like they said, just waiting on them batteries!
They are very friendly and responsive. Good luck! Let me know how u make out.

I order mine from coptershop. Shipped next day. I flew mine last night again and it was a blast. Didn't update anything (wait for bugs to leave) took a few stills

Attachments

• DJI_0007.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 346
  • DJI_0004.JPG
    DJI_0004.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 381
Whoever updates that phantomhelp site is on top of it! It already shows that Camrise has it shipping with Amazon Prime.

I ordered a P3A from Camrise, they happened to have the cheapest price as a 3rd party reseller on Amazon.ca. $1213 or so incl. shipping to Canada.
It's on it's way!

I ordered a P3A from Camrise, they happened to have the cheapest price as a 3rd party reseller on Amazon.ca. $1213 or so incl. shipping to Canada.
It's on it's way!
Great, man! I just got off the phone with them and amazon to verify that it's on it's way, and the guy at Camrise told me that they have "hundreds" of P3A's in their possession.

Yeah, i was kind of concerned initially as their store on amazon had almost no information. some googling revealed they're a video/photo production house out of new york. But they had the best price in Canada, and i figured Amazon would take care of me in case it was a scam. Seeing other posts about them eases my concern though.

You have to call them and confirm if they have it in their hands or not. I made about 15 calls over a 2 day period of time to find my P3P from RCDepot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.