Which PolarPro Filter set to buy?

Reaction score
1 Big question to ask - Which filter set to buy? Cinema Series - Shutter Edition 3 Pack $99 (or) Cinema Series - Vivid Edition 3 Pack $99 (or) Professional Filter 6 Pack $149 ?

Can someone please direct me to any thread or link that would give explanation with pics or videos to a layman?

Reactions: MedicFL1
Please review YouTube videos for each set.
I have different sets from Bower and NEEWER and both ND' are different. Sky color (darkens) and different camera settings are important.
All depends on what you are looking to do.

Thanks for your response. I am not looking anything in specific as I am an amateur who is looking for some filters that will make videos look good when flying facing sun or during sunny times of the day or sunset/sunrise.

I can say from experience that a ND 16 is most helpful in the Florida sun.
They do darken your sky thought.
Proper settings might help.
See my u tube page called "Above and Beyond" and you'll see what it looks like through this newbies eyes. (120 flights).

Reactions: TomCruise06
Is the ND 16 with PL better than ND 16 or it makes the video look totally different by removing the glares?

120 flights and you say you are newbie???

The PL or polarized filters are for glare of water, snow, glass. I have straight ND filters without PL.

You have to rotate them to find the Sweet spot you're looking for with PL Lens. Alot of videos on those too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4