Which App to use

Reaction score
After flying my Mini 2 a lot I grabbed the Phantom 3A and started flying it. I would more but I live too close to an airport and Class E. Then I noticed I am flying the Phantom on the DJI FLY app and not the DJI GO. I wondered why I had trouble the 1st time linking it. Seems to work great. I have not tried it the other way. Flying the Mini 2 on the DJI GO app Any suggestions what is different? Does it matter what one I use?

After flying my Mini 2 a lot I grabbed the Phantom 3A and started flying it. I would more but I live too close to an airport and Class E. Then I noticed I am flying the Phantom on the DJI FLY app and not the DJI GO. I wondered why I had trouble the 1st time linking it. Seems to work great. I have not tried it the other way. Flying the Mini 2 on the DJI GO app Any suggestions what is different? Does it matter what one I use?
The Go app is the app designed for your Phantom 3.
The Fly app is the one made for your Mini.

Litchi is a superb alternative to DJI Go for your Phantom 3A, Litchi's waypoint planning feature is one of the best in the genre and is certainly the easiest to master. Unlike DJI Go, Litchi never pesters users to upgrade their firmware.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj