Where's my 4k video gone!?

Reaction score
HI all,

I've just returned from the Greek island of Skopelos where I captured some fantastic drone footage. However I have a quirky problem - 90% of the recorded videos are available both on the tablet AND the bird's microSD card BUT some really beautiful clips only appear to be available on the tablet only (i.e. NOT 4K!!).

Is this a known problem or does anyone know where else to search on the SD card?

Yours, in hope

Jamie

Positive - plenty of space BUT that was because I put a different SD card in. Thinking about it now I suspect the bird was trying to install "new" firmware and whilst it's doing this it cannot write video at the same time - hence the tablet could record but the SD card couldn't.

After a while and the bird aborts the firmware update it is OK and then can record again. Doh!

Follow up question - once you've upgraded firmware do you leave it on the SD card or delete? I think when using several SD cards I need to be more organised when it comes to firmware!!

Cheers,

Yes, after coping any pictures and video files from the card to your computer you should delete all files on the card. You should also delete everything off the card after the update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94