Where to buy new Vision +

I'm giving a big "+1" to DDM (Dave's Discount Motors). I bought my P2V+ from B&H but had almost a month wait to get it then had problems with them not shipping what they sold me. They finally straightened it out but when I needed parts, I ordered from DDM and they shipped almost immediately. I've since then ordered from DDM twice. The turn around is fantastic and if you have a problem, you can call them on the phone and they are very knowledgeable about the P2V+. I'd go with DDM if you want hassle free service!!

What ever you do DON'T buy from DJI's website. I made that mistake and let me tell you that I'm absolutely pissed! I ordered my PH2 Vision+ via the website as well as a couple other stuffs totalling 1,700$. 6 days later on my order was still pending! Sent 3 emails to the online store and got no reply, no sign of life what so ever. On the 7th days decided to contact Paypal, long story very short... I now will have to wait 20 to 30 days to see my 1,700$ again. Needless to say I am royally pissed and to add insult to injury, the second that they got the request from Paypal for a tracking number, the order status was updated from "Pending" to "Reversed". What a total nightmare, I still can't believe it! So... Don't purchase from directly from DJI ever!

I purchased mine from UAVDirect in Liberty Hill, TX. They had a shipment come in on Jul 3rd and were nice enough to have someone in the shop in Jul 4th so I could drive up and pick mine up. They also offer free shipping. I was impatient, that is why I made the 2hr drive to pick it up. They have been quick with replies to e-mails and appear to be very into the sport (business). I was drooling over what I think was an S1000 sitting in the showroom.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl