Where to buy drones in the USA

D

Dronerr Parts

Hi,

I am looking to buy a few Phantoms, Mavics, Inspires and Sparks in the USA and I was wondering what other places I can buy them from.

I currently use eBay, but are there any other marketplaces where I can find drones cheaper (but without eBays fees and guarantees).

Thanks

Olly

I am looking to buy a few Phantoms, Mavics, Inspires and Sparks in the USA and I was wondering what other places I can buy them from.
The DJI Store or one of these authorized DJI dealers are good places to buy in the USA.

You can also find many deals on Amazon, Best Buy, B&H, and other places where dealers sell drones. I keep a list of daily deals here:

Ok, thanks for this this is very helpful. I am also looking to buy second hand drones, where would you suggest that I get them from?

Reactions: tunadoctor
Hi,

I currently use eBay, but are there any other marketplaces where I can find drones cheaper (but without eBays fees and guarantees).

Thanks

Olly

Hey,

Hope this helps.

I bought a new one from Rotorlogic, no problems after 2 years which is good because I do not know too much into repairing.

tip though: they only sell new ones on their website, They have "OPEN BOX" ones on ebay though.

UPDATE: Ah no inspires but they still have new mavics, sparks, and phantoms.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj