Where is POI, GS, waypoints, etc.

Reaction score
I have the Litchi and Ultimate Flight apps, for Android. Does anyone know why DJI killed the SDK, with the latest firmware update.
I read, before purchasing the P3A, that it would allow GS and waypoints, but that it would be up to third party developers to create the function, within their apps.
Bothe app developers are trying to enable the features, but are not allowed, by DJI, to release the firmware, so that these features can be enabled. I owned a Vision plus, and sold it to get the P3. Now the Vision +
has POI, GS, Follow, and a slew of other features that have been shot down, or put on hold, by DJI.

What is going on?
It is one thing to limit the height of flights. It is another to limit the aircraft's features.

Does anyone know whether or not these features will be available in the near future? By near future, i mean realistic time frame.

If not, I am probably going to sell my P3, and go with the 3DR Solo.

Thanks

Reactions: SnoozeDoggyDog
I'd like to to know the same as the OP.

Did you not post this in another thread?

Yes, and I will continue to post this so that hopefully someone that is looking for this feature, will know that it is NOT available. DJI has a tendancy to mislead, with some of their statements.

I hear you it sucks without those features the 3dr solo looks good. .. the only problem after you buy the gimbal and camera that's the price of the phantom 3 alone....

Gopro will no doubt price something competitively when their drone comes to market ...

Yes, and I will continue to post this so that hopefully someone that is looking for this feature, will know that it is NOT available. DJI has a tendancy to mislead, with some of their statements.
So your attempting to help others by showing poor etiquette? If they can't find the many threads already created on this issue why can they not simply ask the question themselves. You can then let them know what you have found out.

Enjoy your 3-4000ft distance limit on the solo. If you're lucky

Don't need distance. Need GS, POI. All of the really important features. Not interested in going for record distance, just want to be able to use it for what it is meant for, Aerial Imaging.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers