where can i get a replacement antennna

Reaction score
i stepped on mine and one broke. I cant find a single one anywhere

DJI does not sell replacement antennas. Check with a repair shop or try finding a remote controller being sold for parts on eBay.

Sure, that would be an option as well.

A lot of people are using antennas from Maxx UAV.

the booster antenna is actually a great idea. If you were to find a new antenna you would have to opener her up anyway. Do you fell comfortable opening up the remote? There are shops that will do it for you. You must use a great deal of caution if you do it yourself. Not sure where you are but I do them here in Florida. Hunch does them in Min. Most shops will do it for anywhere from $65 to $100 labor

the booster antenna is actually a great idea. If you were to find a new antenna you would have to opener her up anyway. Do you fell comfortable opening up the remote? There are shops that will do it for you. You must use a great deal of caution if you do it yourself. Not sure where you are but I do them here in Florida. Hunch does them in Min. Most shops will do it for anywhere from $65 to $100 labor
Wish I was in Florida.
Got this looked like instructions are pretty straight forward. Hope I got the right thing!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic