Where can Buy just the gimbal? Help!

Reaction score
A small crash let me loose my gimbal, but still in perfect condition ... it broke as you see in the picture .. Where i can buy the gimbal for replacement?

Thank you for your support!

P.s: I hope no one is passing sadness that I am!

Attachments

• eeerrfk.jpg
    eeerrfk.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 440
Although I am new to the quads I have been into RC for over 30 years. I have never experienced such a rediculous price situation for spare parts like I have with DJI. Amazing

Reactions: Ari
Although I am new to the quads I have been into RC for over 30 years. I have never experienced such a rediculous price situation for spare parts like I have with DJI. Amazing
You are right about that!! The supply chain for this new evolving technology has not caught the demand and I know we will be paying these prices for a while unfortunately.:( Next year, it will be a P3+2 and the cost to retail cycle reloads.

In case you want to sell the camera part, i'm interested as i broke the ribbon connector in mine

Do you think the gimbal saver world have helped in this situation?

A small crash let me loose my gimbal, but still in perfect condition ... it broke as you see in the picture .. Where i can buy the gimbal for replacement?

Thank you for your support!

P.s: I hope no one is passing sadness that I am!

I've just got some shells and parts off these guys, they have the camera gimbals in stock looks like for $499 for the pro, not bad compared to most www.darkenergydrones.com

Looks like there might be an opportunity for an entrepreneur to buy new P3s, disassemble them and sell them for parts. Not surprised if that is happening already.

for 939 dollars, perhaps purchasing a new P3 would be in order and saving or selling off the broken one for parts.. :)

They relisted it and someone bought it for more than 800.00 WTH?????? seriously - why would you NOT shell out the extra 400 and just get a whole new bird?

I'm starting to think I should just buy like 4 Phantom 3's and part them out for a profit....

Reactions: bobmyers
They relisted it and someone bought it for more than 800.00 WTH?????? seriously - why would you NOT shell out the extra 400 and just get a whole new bird?

I'm starting to think I should just buy like 4 Phantom 3's and part them out for a profit....
Yea, you could probably part them out for a couple of grand for each one:D:D

Thanks dude! you buy it too? i did buy these days.. lets see if magic happens!
I'm located in Europe (Greece) so I searched for a seller within Europe (to solve my problem "fast"). I ordered from here and I'm waiting my spare ribbon cable probably on Monday - then following these instructions to repair!
I also broke the UV filter in front of the camera but it was easy to replace with a 30mm UV (photo camera) filter, for $10.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl