When we come across bad apples

That's probably the first vid I've seen where I would absolutely notify LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigAl07
I did. Being that close to people is not a good idea. What is so interesting about young boys that the pilot needed to stalk them? Hit one and be ready for trouble. Oh, but the kids wanted to be in the video. So a bunch of 12 year olds have the influence for the pilot to break a few laws. The video was stupid and risky.

I cant find the post you quoted? removed by mod maybe?
He says he knew all the kids and i guess he's a kid himself,he might be 12 years old himself,who knows? If so that would help explain the stupidity of his actions

During the vid he gave no impression that he knows any of the kids. He makes comments such as "then I found some kids over here" and "ok, here's some kids riding bikes", "ok, I went over here to mess with these kids".

If he made any claims of knowing them he was likely only trying to cover his butt, he made no mention of it while narrating the vid.

Speaking of the vid in post 38. Maybe there is another that I missed.

During the vid he gave no impression that he knows any of the kids. He makes comments such as "then I found some kids over here" and "ok, here's some kids riding bikes", "ok, I went over here to mess with these kids".

If he made any claims of knowing them he was likely only trying to cover his butt, he made no mention of it while narrating the vid.

Speaking of the vid in post 38. Maybe there is another that I missed.

Yeah I agree,he says in the comments section that they were all his "friends",but like you I think he might be saying that to cover his butt

I think we're all guilty of being a bad apple, well, I am.:D
I've even shown some videos to TJ and didn't want to share them here just to be put down.
Most people enjoy being videoed and wave and life goes on.
I don't make a habit of it and don't push it to risk injury to someone but I also don't want to go out in the middle of the desert just to fly my phantom in a "safe" manner.
I also don't do the speed limit, when safe to do so. :eek:
Flying in the desert is not a good idea when considering the plight of the tortoise; an endangered specie.

NoCo Drones

Reactions: 185EZ
Move on. Simple as that. Posting stuff, egging people to show outrage just adds fuel to the fire and serves no purpose. Just my recommendation.
I agree, though that was quite awesome footage, even if its not safe. (not to encourage unsafe flying)

What should we do?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Specifically 1:44, 1:58 and 2:02.

I would contact the video owner to voice my concerns. Has anyone of you done that yet? Happy to do it if no one has yet.

Your placeholders are spot on. The flight between the bridge wires was dangerous, in particular because he seemed to hesitate/ correct.

I do want to mention that it's incredible how amazing NYC is!

Would like to see the same video filmed in Hong Kong.

Wait, here it is:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.