When is a phantom 4 pro not a pro?

ETC

Reaction score
OK so a month ago I hard crashed my P4P into the top of a light pole so I had to replace the full body, both yaw arms, both legs and the ribbon cable. Yes it was quite the destruction. I already did the body but am waiting for that slow boat from china for the other parts. I decided I would just redo the gimbal today while waiting for the legs. I ordered a P4P flat cable which is good except the connector on the camera end is not a slip in type it is a push in plug type. Looking into this further it appears the P4S uses this type so I went and reordered one of those. The question is, I ordered my quad directly from DJI (refurb) and it was a P4P yet the P4P cable will not fit - is there a difference in model years or is something else goofy?

Well as it turns out the glitch was my fault - it is indeed a P4 not a pro

Awe bummer that you didn’t get what you thought you got, but ...on the good side, you still got a decent machine

Yes it's OK I really wonder if the sensors are that critical anyway as from what I have read the key to flying over water is to disable the sensors. Also for hand catching this is recommended for the mavic.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures